Saturday, September 8, 2018

Personal Trainer food

So its almost the end of my first week of my new diet. I wanted to take this time to share some of the yummy food that I've gotten to eat from Personal Trainer Food.  It is some really good food and the diet is easy to follow with very small limitations when it comes to food you cant have.

*Note: I didn't take pictures of all of my food because mainly I forgot most of the time*
Here is my adventure:

I tried to mix things up so I can show you a big variety like this Chicken and mixed veggies

and this chicken patty and a different blend of veggies

This was a turkey burger and I had some greenbeans. As you see I realized half way through eating that I forgot to take a picture haha

And here is an example of the breakfast they give you. Each morning I have some kind of different omelette and sausage 


There are other kinds of food I've had but didn't take a picture of such as the Zesty Chicken tenders I had last night and there are some other meals I haven't had yet like the sausage meals and the ribs.

The plan I am doing is a 28 day plan and it normally cost about $500 for 28 days worth of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

The food is amazing and I can feel the difference alittle already. I haven't checked my weight or anything yet but I just feel alittle better and It's making me proud of myself for sticking to the plan so far. I felt like crap the first couple days due to the lack of sugar but I'm getting over that and I imagine I'll be feeling even better next week. 

I'm off to do some walking. The only excercise recommended for the diet is walk about 20 mins a day. I like that already compared to most diets I hear that required intense cardio or weight training to see results.


Rating time!!!
I love this food. its all so good and I look forward to trying them all. Also I'm not limited to just the food they send me. I can go out to eat at restaurants and stuff too I just have certain guidelines to follow for what to eat.

Anyway, I'm off. If anyone has any questions then please comment on here and I'll try to answer them

1 comment:

  1. I'm having the chicken dill bites or the dill chicken bites or whatever and they are life! I'm loving the sweet butter garlic sauce for my veggies too. I went out to eat with a friend today and I was able to stick to the plan easily. I got a salad with bacon and cheese on it and had a diet dr pepper to drink. This is the first healthy eating plan I've been on where I haven't felt hungry constantly.

    ReplyDelete