Friday, September 14, 2018

Another week on the Diet

Through this diet I've finally learned some control over the foods I eat. I have learned a few tricks so you can still have your habits without any guilt involved. Coffee tips for a healthier cup

This was peppered chicken and green beans. the chicken was absolutely
Ribs and mixed veggies

One of the many breakfast items I get to eat...some include BACON!!!

Chicken with Key west blend veggies. I add hot sauce to the chicken

Meatballs and broccoli


As you see there is a variety of meals you have with this food from Personal Trainer food

Rating time!!
 The food , as always,  was amazing. Everything meat item is always full of flavor

If you have any questions  then feel free to comment and Ill do my best to answer

Ill also be posting recipe ideas and videos to help with anyone trying to do their own diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment