Friday, September 28, 2018

Diet almost over

My diet that I've been working on is almost over. I dont have any meal plan pre made food pictures this time. I did however have to overcome a big obstacle in the diet.


We celebrated a birthday party for two of my children this precious weekend and the obstacle was what to do about cake. Luckily the ever wonderful google had some answers. To help my sister and I stay on track with the diet while not being outcasts at the birthday party, I made a low card/zero sugar cake. 

This was the result :

 the crumbs on top are blended up pecans. It's a vanilla cake with cream cheese icing.

And here is the recipe 




As you can see it's a fairly easy cake to make. And it's very yummy


Rating time!!

I loved making this cake and eating it too haha. I was making it last minute so I didnt split it into three layers as the recipe suggests but it still came out great.  

Definitely making that again in the future.

Anyone else have any low carb and sugar desserts?


No comments:

Post a Comment