Saturday, February 25, 2017

Daddy/Daughter Dance

I wanted to try and do the girls hair before the dance and take pictures but worked so late every night this week that I didn't time to practice. So instead of butchering their hear, my awesome oldest sister stepped in and did their hair up. Her methods required a curling iron which I do not own so luckily she brought her own.
My middle child at the dance with her hair all done up. I couldn't get a clear shot because ...well shes a little ball of energy

My oldest so excited for this night and her new hair

She didn't seem that excited getting it done though

This is us all dressed up. Don't I have the prettiest dates for the dance?

Here they are all dressed up too. Then we left to begin the night
The school surprised us with some snow cones which were great after sweating like crazy dancing around with someone all night who has 10 times more energy than you


Its moments like these that make me the happiest. Spending time with my babies is something Im always excited for. Before I know it they'll be grown up and won't have time for their daddy anymore... but you know what? If they can go out and stand on their own two feet without needing my help.. then I must have done one heck of a job raising them.

3 comments:

  1. I probably enjoyed doing their hair and nails a little too much lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls were all excited, all week, Gwnn kept counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete