Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Why I try

Hello, I recently found myself in the role of both mother and father of 3 beautiful little girls as i have separated from my wife. I consider myself a good father but a subpar mother figure haha. Last week I decided to start a project to help myself and my daughters.
The plan is to randomly pick recipes from websites given to me by the amazing mommies at the Happy Valley moms page on facebook.  Each weekend my daughters and I will make dinner together and learn to cook together  (since my previous cooking skills were making mac and cheese or ramen noodles). This way I can pass on the ability to cook and learn new skills to survive the single life. Step two of my project is to learn how to braid hair and do different hair styles for my girls.

I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment