Saturday, October 29, 2016

Grilled cheese by any other name...

Todays choice is Ultimate grilled cheese. Its a creative take on the standard grilled cheese ....hoping for the best here

ULTIMATE!!!!! grilled cheese

Its not just regular grilled cheese but ULTIMATE girlled cheese

i love apples (for the spread)

yummy pecans (also for spread)

Making the sandwiches (she loves helping)

I want to eat them now!!!

Finished product . Of course I had to make Tomato soup....isnt that a grilled cheese requirement?

Overall experience was fun. The girls love grilled cheese so they were so excited and I liked the cool change to the classic.

My girls rating: 3/3 girls said "mmmmmm hrmisbfindsfnwuhbfwk" which I think means that they liked it
My ratiing: Absolutely delicious and will definitely be saving this recipe


If anyone has as questions or suggestions then please comment them below. Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment