Saturday, October 22, 2016

Just like Mummy used to make

Hello All, this weekend the girls and I decided on a Halloween themed recipe that was suggested to us by some of the great ladies from Happy Valley Moms facebook page. 


None of us are big fans of olives so we didn't add those.

This will be some spooky fun for all the children of the house. (including the man child who is writing this)


My oldest starts with the bandages.

The hotdogs are cut and the mummification has begun

popping them in

they "patiently" wait

yummy time!! (yes the girls wrapped up the rest of the crescent dough )

The part they makes it all worth it is seeing the smile on their faces and the light in their eyes. Its seeing that you are doing something that matters to them and that they might end up remembering this forever.


My girls rating: 3/3 wish we had more hotdogs haha
My rating: I love this...soooooo yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment