Saturday, October 15, 2016

Something spicy on a chilly day

So originally my kids (being the veggie monsters they are) wanted make a strawberry salad. But instead we decided to go with some quesadillas. Cheese and Rice Quesadillas .

The kiddos had fun making a mess of my kitchen....I mean.... putting the cheese on the tortillas. As we waited for the rice to finish, my munchkins started a dance off to pass the time. My oldest played the music from an old music box. Its moments like this that make me the happiest as a dad. Nothing makes the cooking experience more fun then my kids using their free time to laugh and play.

It begins

The cheese tornado hits

Dance off with my doggy

almost done
Finished product


My girls rating: 3/3 loved it and wanted more but we used all the ingrediants (and Daddy may or may not have ate all the cheese)
My rating: Delicious and saving it for the recipe book

I think one of these days I need a guest appearance by one or more of the many people who've helped me and gave me advice from the Happy Valley Moms Facebook page. Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment