Saturday, October 8, 2016

Episode two: the chef awakens

Well its week 2 of my "learning/teaching to cook" project with my daughters. Today's recipe is from Allrecipes.com. Its called Creamy One Pan Broccoli Cheddar Penne ...thats a mouth full (cue fake laughter). Here is the link to what I made... Creamy One Pan Broccoli Cheddar Penne. I may or may not have let the girls change the amount of cheese and brocolli they wanted for the recipe. It made if more fun!!! The girls were so excited they wanted to do EVERYTHING! (Disclaimer: No children were hurt in the making of this recipe)

I chained the settings to 8 servings to make sure that me and my eating machines had enough food(until 5 mins later they got hungry again)

patiently waiting

still waiting

adding first ingrediants


nice apron Mr.mom

CHEESE!!!!

Finished



Girls ratings:2 out of three munchkins like it and would eat it again
My rating:Definitely a recipe to keep and Ill be adding it to my recipe "book"

2 comments: