Sunday, October 23, 2016

Pumpkins with my pumpkins

Decided this would be a great weekend to do some pumpkin carving. My two youngest decided they wanted to paint instead of carve so I got them small pumkins to paint and my oldest wanted to carve so she has a bigger one. I decided to be a weirdo and paint a butternut squash instead.

We had a special guest today. My oldest best friend decided she wanted to help.

Messy messy messy

Nothing wrong with girls getting messy

BRAINS!!!!

Its always the fun crafts that get us laughing at things we never knew we would laugh at. It brings people closer together and creates memories that will never be forgotten. Kids grow up too fast (and sometimes it feels like not fast enough haha) , so take the time to enjoy their childhood before its gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment