Saturday, June 24, 2017

Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven

I have a very busy weekend this weekend so as soon as I found an opening I had my children pick out a quick recipe so we can still make something even with my crazy schedule this week.

So they chose Chocolate chip cookies. I've never made chocolate chip cookies before that didn't come from a bag or roll. But this recipe seems different than what I thought it would be. Ill let you be the judge.

Here's the recipe:


Pardon the crappy quality of the picture. My phone was acting weird.


The recipe seems like there should be more too it but it worked. I doubled the recipe to try to make more but for some reason I still didn't make the number the book said I should have made.

Anyway, Here's our Adventure:

As any recipe starts...first you need ingrediants

Check

I mixed together the flour, salt, and baking powder. Then I had to add the butter and work it all together for the bread crumb texture...and by "I" I mean my daughter

Her faces shows how weird it feels....but shes a champ and worked through the feeling

Added brown sugar, golden syrup, and chocolate chips. Then mixed them together

I laid out the balls I made onto a greased up tray

Finished Product

So yummy

The recipe in all took about 20-30 mins and 15 of that was baking in the oven

It was fun little recipe and its a something quick to make if you don't have alot of time but you want some cookies in your life

Rating time!!!!!
Girls: They thought they were yummy and kept going back for more. They told me that they want to make those again real soon

Mine: I really liked the taste (even though they were alittle burnt on the bottom). Will definitely keep this recipe in mind for future use

See you don't have to have alot of time on your hands in order to do something fun family cooking. My kids had fun even though it wasn't as long as our normal recipes. 














No comments:

Post a Comment