Saturday, January 21, 2017

You say potato I say ...mmmmmm

These weekend we decided on some potato soup because of multiple reasons. 1. Its alittle chilly outside. 2. My oldest doesn't like meat for some reason. and 3. Potato soup is yummy

We are in the process of moving so we will be skipping a step that involving a food processor because....I cant find it....But hopefully it turns out alright.



Here is out adventure:
ingrediants...ASSEMBLE!!!

My oldest doing her favorite part...using a knife....not worried at all but I better watch to be safe

chopped onions and butter getting to know each other

potatoes and onion/butter mixture with broth starting to look like soup

added heavy cream and some cheese to give it extra yumminess

Alittle dill 

Let my youngest add the cayenne pepper....might have been a mistake....we shall see

patiently waiting for  finished product

It is done! didnt turn out like the recipe picture probably because we skipped the one step....it has nothing to do with my inexperience with cooking...nope

Well it smells amazing!! and our mouths are watering. Time for the tasting

Rating time:
My girls rating: 3/3 thought it was delicious but could have used less cayenne pepper but still amazing
My rating: Definitely going in the recipe book for future use. Next time there will be less pepper but even with it being extra spicy I loved it

I hope all my followers (im sure I have some) enjoyed some of my recipes as much as I enjoy making them. 

1 comment: