Saturday, January 14, 2017

You Pepper believe it!

After a long battle with my daughters (there were casualties) ... We finally decided on a recipe. My oldest refuses to eat me no matter hard I try to get her to eat some so picking recipes are now turning into debates.

We decided this week to do stuffed peppers. You can find the recipe here... Click this thingy

We had alot of fun making it and the came out looking alot better than I thought they would.

Here is our adventure:
I caught her by surprise!!

My oldest cutting up the peppers

Got everything I need

prepping the peppers

Started with the green onions and later added the tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper, and feta

Back in the oven for a few

not the prettiest meal Ive made but I love it just the way it is

CLose up tiiiiime!


So overall it was a nice recipe. Not too difficult but not too easy. Two of my kids helped the the third one was too distracted by the dog that she didnt help all. Kids these days

Rating time!
Girls: 2/3 didnt like the taste of the whole thing so barely ate any. The third one ate the greenpepper but didnt like much else
Me: I liked the taste and I think Id enjoy making it again. Also it made my house smell yummy. So Ill Ill be saving it in my phone but not in my recipe book. 

I think I need to start looking for some vegen websites or something since my oldest refuses to eat meat. Any suggestions? let me know

2 comments:

  1. Foodgawker.com & pinterest should be in your favorites bar....endless possibilities, plus, you'll be introed to other blogs that will be helpful

    ReplyDelete