Saturday, January 7, 2017

I quiche you not

Happy New year all! I didnt post anything the last two weekends because I was out with family for the holidays. For new years we made a Key Lime pie for a family party. Here is the recipe for the pie. Click here. The pies turned out amazing even though I couldnt find key lime juice. So I used lemon juice and alittle lime juice. I didnt have my camera and didnt take any pics but it looked and tasted awesome.

Todays recipe was Asparagus quiche.....my oldest picked the recipe...I was surprised. Here is the link: Click for quiche

Here is our adventure:

My helpers cut up the asparagus so i could steam it

Here is the bacon waiting to be sizzled 

prepping the pie crust  and adding the asparagus

pop them in the oven for my babies and me

all cooked up and ready to go

Ready for my close up!!!!!1


So they turned out smelling pretty good and looking good. 

Now its rating time:
My girls rating: All three werent fond of the asparagus. They liked the rest of the stuff though
My rating: It wasnt the best thing i ever tasted but it wasnt bad. I WONT be adding it to my recipes because Im the only one who like it. I guess they all cant be winners

No comments:

Post a Comment