Saturday, November 26, 2016

Omelets aren't just whats for breakfast

My kids decided they wanted eggs for our dinner today. After looking around for awhile we decided (more like my kids decided) that the best choice was omelet. Keep in mind that none of them have had an omelet before. The recipe is called Baked Denver Omelet  Here is the link

We modified it for my picky eaters and didnt add onions. But we added yellow and red peppers because they wanted it to be pretty. Here is our adventure:
I added a couple more eggs into to make sure I had enough for our hungry bellies

My helper cutting up the peppers

Ready to mix

Peppers looking so pretty

almost time....my mouth is watering already

finished product with some sour cream on top to look fancy and taste yummy


I also added some Mango hot sauce Ive been wanting to try... just because

Rating time!!!
My girls rating: 3/3 enjoyed it and came back for seconds. They added alittle more salt and pepper but overall they liked it
My rating: I really think it turned out great. I enjoyed making it with my girls and I will be adding it to recipe book

I hope you all try this out and enjoy it. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment