Saturday, November 19, 2016

Is this pizza or art?

This week we decided on another pizza. It was too good to pass up but we chose a BBQ Chicken pizza. Click here for Pizza recipe

We didnt add onions because none of us wanted onions on our pizza today haha. It was a very simple recipe (almost too simple) but we felt like cooking and having pizza here you have it.
My pizzas origin story

My little helper adding BBQ sauce

A sprinkle of cheese...and then the rest of the bag

What is Chicken pizza without chicken....am I right?

My goofball making faces and cutting up peppers

red peppers added

Now tag teaming the green peppers

almost there...I cant wait

Its a work of art 

I can almost taste it

All done. No holding back now




It was a journey from a plain crust to a masterpiece. But it was worth it... (insert dramatic music)

Now rating time:
My girls rating: 3/3 Said "Mmmmm" but couldnt get another word in because they were stuffing their faces so I take that as a good thing
My rating: a definite recipe for the cookbook. Its extremely simple and even more delicious. The hardest part is waiting for it to cook before eating it haha

1 comment: