Saturday, October 6, 2018

Gotta love some curry

Some people know I really love curry. I have tried many kinds of curry and have made many recipes. I tried a new book that I recently bought that has Keto friendly recipes. That diet I was doing worked really well so I'm trying to stick with it the best I cant but sometimes I slip.

Here is the recipe for the Coconut-Curry Chicken :


And here is our adventure:

First I added the coconut oil , onions, and red peppers

I added the chicken then I seasoned all of it with the curry , salt, and pepper.  I also added sweet paprika as a personal touch


After letting it boil and cook for a few minutes my daughters added the coconut milk and the lime juice


After cooking it for about 12 mins I added the red cabbage and cooked for two more minutes... I couldnt get that picture to load up. Use your imagination

Here is a random pic of me in my new daddy apron


I was too excited to take a picture of the finished product. I served it over some Basmati rice that I added alittle butter to.

Rating time!!!!
Girls rating: 3/3 .. they loved it so much that two of them had two bowls each and ate every last bit
My rating: I absolutely loved it. Definitely will make this again


I hope you enjoyed our adventure. Maybe you can use this recipe to make some yummy curry for yourself or your family. Sometimes its not the cooking that is the best part... sometimes its seeing the faces of people enjoying your cooking thats the best part



No comments:

Post a Comment