Saturday, December 3, 2016

Warm up with a classic

While trying to find a good recipe to make this weekend, I had a chill run down my spine listening to the wind blow outside. First thought to come to mind was "I could use some soup". So we decided that a classic chicken noodle soup would be perfect. Click here for the recipe


Here is our adventure:
My oldest cuts up the carrots

Her best friend came over to help and cut the celery

onions and celery to start the process

adding the chicken

now is carrot time

and of course you need noodles

bubble bubble 

dance off while we wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random picture I took of my dog....because....I can

Finished product...yummy time!!!



It wasnt a hard recipe and I think its time I need to start stepping up the challenge alittle bit. But I really wanted some soup haha

Rating time!:
My girls ratiing (plus one): 2/4 said it was yummy and wanted more. the other two said "Its ok" So Im saving the recipe because that counts as a pass in my book
My rating: I liked it and it definitely was a great choice for a cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment